frequently asked questions
- Our prompt turnaround on quotes.
- Fast policy issuance
- We listen to our brokers and are considerate of their requests.
- Accessibility to management when problems occur.
- Loss control suggestions and recommendations.
- Personal contact with each and every Broker.
When a broker has a questionable risk to submit, how should they communicate this to their UCA broker?
- Request a pre-inspection prior to binding.
- Request a premium indication.
- UCA inspects each & every risk, new and renewal with no exceptions
- UCA offers suggestions and recommendations for loss prevention
- UCA inspectors often can offer language assistance
Jenelle Herry – Loan Executive firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 572-4209
Brian Pranger – Asset Management email@example.com or (847) 572-4916
Lynne Bartlett – Loan Executive firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 236-4317
Roetha Burgess – Account Manager email@example.com or (847) 572-4691
- Cancellation for underwriting reasons may only be done within 60 days of the effective date and must give 30 days’ notice.
- Cancellation for non-compliance of mandatory recommendations may only be done within 60 days of the effective date and must give 30 days’ notice.
- Cancellation for non-payment of premium is 10 days’ notice
- Cancellation can be requested by the broker or the insured. Original policy or signed Cancellation/ Policy Release must be presented with request and may not be back dated for more than 10 days.